Monday, August 10, 2009

What Do I Google?

I'm trying to think of the name of a deceased artist whose last name begins with a "B." Or possibly an "M."

***

Am I a person who lives her convictions or, alternately, am I just a pain in the ass?

***

The spousal unit hid his watch in the house, and we haven't been able to find it for 2 years.

***

Season 3 of Mad Men begins on Sunday, but I take issue with that and would like it to start whenever I say it should start.

***

Is my blog going to die?

***

Does something bad happen to people who have never read The Little Prince? Because I've never read The Little Prince.

***

And that concludes tonight's list of questions and/or issues that have no answers and/or resolutions.

5 comments:

Marianne said...

No, your not blog's gonna die! (Or, perhaps that was a joke and I as usual am being dense . . . )

ver said...

No, no joke. It could die! I know it!

Also, I just thought of the artist's name: Modigliani. Take THAT, Google...

Carl said...

Item one: I prefer Botticelli.

Perhaps living your convictions is being a pain in the ass. That depends on whether one shares your convictions. As Merlin put it in "Excalibur", "I'm a dream to some...and a nightmare to others!"

2 years? Wow....if it was "misplaced" by a child, I'd say look inside the couch (not just under the cushions).

Mad Men can start whenever you want. It's called DVR/Tivo.

You're blog can't die. The sheer brilliance radiating forth will burn in the sky for millenia to come.

Since I can't say anything good came to me by reading the Little Prince, I'd feel confident saying that nothing bad would happen. It's not a bad book, so it might be worthwhile, just to be safe.

ver said...

Once again, Carl, you've calmed me down.

Speaking of Merlin, did I mention that I picked up a new edition of John Steinbeck's The Acts of King Arthur and His Noble Knights? It's so good.

Carl said...

I wasn't familiar with that Steinbeck work. To the Library with me!