Sunday, February 11, 2007

Live From the Grammy's!

Okay, not really.

I just have one question.

Corinne Bailey Rae and John Legend and John Mayer just performed together. Ms. Rae was resplendent in all her resplendent-ness. John Legend was Mr. Fabulous Dashing Singing Man. Both so effortless and fantastic. And then John Mayer had to go muss the aesthetic up by contorting himself in such a way that he appeared to be passing a kidney stone. Way to splash cold water on the whole thing, Johnny.

I guess that wasn't really a question.

Back to my post title. I may not be live at the Grammy's, but someone in the Nesting Ground household is live at the Grammy's. And his name rhymes with crousal tunit.

I am not jealous. I am not jealous. I am not jealous.

I am so jealous.

4 comments:

kmargrett said...

lucky! how'd he get to go to the grammy's while you stayed at home?? awww!

ver said...

I know. So sad. It was work-related on his part. And anyways I was too busy ironing American flag patches onto R & V's Brownie vests...

Tracey said...

I am so jealous too!

Hey--email me your snail mail addy and I'll send you that article...

Shuboy said...

they're BROWNIES???? you make them brownies and you won't put them in a ballet class??? could you break my heart any MORE??
Hmm... wondering: do brownies have cookie sales like their older counterparts, Girl Scouts? If so, then I get it.
Check in soon, please.
KM