Tuesday, January 17, 2006

So Late, So Late...

I'm ever so tardy posting some pink pictures, and now I realize I can't really post any because they all include other people's kids, and one ought not post pictures of other people's children without permission. But here are a few. Just pretend you don't see that kid with the closed eyes in the second one.

My birthday girls:



The requisite make-a-wish picture (yes, that is a pink feather boa on the table...):



And, finally, Vida all a-tangle in a balloon bouquet:


***


And the following certainly warrants a separate post, but I want to put it in as close proximity to last weekend's pink joy as possible:

Congratulations miss bj & ob, you two lovelies.

11 comments:

Gladys said...

How fun!!

And I want one of those pink feather boas!!

sygweb (growing up to become swans)

profile said...

oh you pretties in pink and me so green with envy.

ehtdc=if i were a fly, a pink fly, with sweet tooth. . .

ver said...

Gladys, I am so bringing that boa to the conference. And, Bino, I have an extra one, you know...

jxroxk!

Gura said...

I like Vida's pink tongue showing through the front tooth gap and the pink cupcake towers.

fpbiu - the sound the kid with the eyes closed made when helping blow out the candle

ver said...

Poor thing--we're pretty sure she swallowed that tooth at In & Out Burger three weeks ago...

dylid (book 1 of the Tooth Fairy Treatise)

Pink Icing said...

Oooh what a lovely idea. I know it's a Pink Party for the children but thank you for the inspiration and I shall now be having a Pink Icing Party before embarking upon my Pink Icing adventure across the water. Everyone looks like they're having fun there and I certainly hope you did too.....

Anonymous said...

That was one heck of a party!!! You failed to mention the amazing food! I can't remember EVER having that kind of food served to me at a party as a kid. It was always hot dogs and chips with store bought cake.
No pics of the kids tables tied with big pink tulle bows??? Mike's addition of the hot pink star garland was exceptional!
Um... tanie scares me just a little bit.

hhlwhhst (a stutterer trying to whistle)

cornshake said...

omg. your girls are just the cutest!

ver said...

Thank you miss cornshake!

Anonymous said...

Hey V!

I don't think I knew I had a biological clock until I started reading your blog.

Children aren't puppies. Children aren't puppies. Children aren't puppies...

Dammit, who am I kidding?!

I WANT ONE!!!!!

Thanks for the smiles...

Joots

ver said...

Hiya joots! Yes, they are a little like puppies, but keep in mind, too, that my father routinely threatened to sell me to the first taker for one dollar. Once I had my own kids, I finally understood why...