Wednesday, November 02, 2005

TeeVee and Mee

Okay, is anyone else tuned into this Rx For Survival: A Global Health Challenge thing on PBS? With every second that I watch, I'm inspired to add new things to my ever-growing list of irrational fears. Mosquitoes and dead birds, for example.

To give myself a little breather from fretting about the West Nile Virus, I surfed over to VH1 for a moment. What I found there was worse than the prospect of any new and mysterious disease. In fact, in its own special way it was a new and mysterious disease. It was...are you ready, are you ready for this? do you like it, do you like it like this?...Antonio Sabato, Jr. singing "Every Breath You Take." Which led me to this conclusion: some men should just stick to modeling Calvin Klein underwear and try not to expand their horizons too terribly much.

I shouldn't be allowed to watch television.

3 comments:

Gura said...

eye candy really shouldn't open their mouths

ver said...

Heehee. After all the beauty talk, I felt a little guilty posting this! But what can I say? I was feeling a little naughty...

Gladys said...

I remember Antonio from the Janet Jackson video--is this right? Anyway, thanks for my dose of candy today, Ver! There's no guilt in looking!