Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Disclosure

Unlike two certain Filipino males who are gallivanting about the blogosphere sticking their thumbs in their ears, wiggling their fingers, and saying neener, neener, I have a secret, I am all about almost sort of kind of semi-complete disclosure. Unfortunately, also unlike these two certain males, my secret has nothing to do with lovely women, mysterious lists of poets, or any combination of the two.

And now I've built it up too much. We're going to Maui, that's all. On Sunday. For a week.

neener, neener, neener!

***

For anyone who's wondering, my word count is now 2,676. For anyone who's not wondering, I don't blame you. And I still like you. A little.

***

Have you all seen the beeeyootiful cover of Leny's new book? Can't wait to get my hands on it!

***

And, finally, today's Sadistic Contractor Game is called, "Sometimes Your Water Will Be On; Sometimes Your Water Will Be Off. Pee Accordingly."

No comments: