Monday, January 17, 2005

Desperately Seeking..."Young Pinay Beauties?"

The best part about tacking Sitemeter onto my blog is being able to see the search words that lead people here to my nest. Here, a few of my favorites from the last few days:

1) young + pinay + beauties
2) disney + princesses + belle + with + ariel + sex
3) dragon + beard + candy
4) philippine + short + story + lolo's + bride
5) read + stinky + cheese + man
6) mary + louise + parker + adam + duritz
7) tatarin + women + oppression
8) white + girls + cornrows

I must comment, I must:

1) No comment.
2) There are sick, sad people roaming about.
3) Actually, there were more than a dozen of these last week. I think I oughta be paid by the manufacturer.
4) That someone would google one of my short stories is...hard to believe. Who are you?
5) Hahahahahahaha!
6) See? I'm not the only one who wonders about Adam. That's what I call him: Adam.
7) A college kid writing a paper, no doubt.
8) I wouldn't put it past me, but I cannot remember ever blogging about white girls and cornrows.

No comments: