Thursday, December 02, 2004

So Dang Hilarious: More on Lynne Cheney's Novel

I can't possibly read it, but it's just funny knowing it's out there.

Some brave and civic-minded person has dutifully transcribed every word of Second Lady Lynne Cheney's sapphic historical romance into a blog. It's worth a click just to read the various introductions to the chapter entries. My favorites are:

Chapter 16: Sophie dons pants, survives prairie fire...

Chapter 4: Here comes that "prickling tightness" again...


and

Chapter 6: We get to the naughty bits...

Anyways, I doubt it will be up for long because I'm sure that posting it on a blog in some way violates the Patriot Act. An Act which is--even as I type--keeping us safe from all sorts of scary things and people. Pffffffft.

And again: pffffffffft.

No comments: